The Sales Recruiting Network
specializes in the placement of professional sales, sales management, and marketing positions. Since 1985, we have successfully assisted corporations with hundreds of search assignments, taking the time needed to search, qualify, and recruit top performers for their teams. Many of these corporations use us exclusively for positions throughout the United States and Canada because of our commitment to provide only qualified personnel based on company criteria.
Our recruiters stay in contact with many of America's major corporations, reviewing opportunities that could meet your employment career needs and long term goals. We have partnering relationships with over 250 sales recruiting firms nationally that allows us to search and match skilled people with specialized positions. We have filled outside sales positions in the major cities as well as the rural communities. We will pre-screen the sales opportunity, making sure that it fits the basic profile of your wants and then review that opportunity with you. This pre-screening allows you the opportunity to spend quality time on the positions you want to pursue and not on opportunities you have any interest in.
Our Client List
Our client list reflects many of the Fortune 1000 and Private 200 companies which have on going requirements for quality people, as well as smaller corporations looking for immediate impact people.
We understand that your time is important and that you expect results from your recruiting team. In today's market, we understand that if we don't perform with top results and in a timely manner, you will no longer see us as an advantage. We take pride in the success of the corporations we assist and believe that our recruiting services add value to those people we service.
Send Us Your Resume!
Please contact us with the following information as soon as possible for our records so that we can source opportunities that you may want:
- Most recent resume
- Copy of your college diploma
- Letters of recommendation or recent standings in your sales force
- Type of accounts you have called on in the last three years
- Breakdown of least dollars, most overnight travel, and geographic preference needed for the next opportunity
The Sales Recruiting Network has assisted people like you for over 25+ years in upgrading their current sales and sales management position.
If you have a 4-year degree for US Positions (minimum 2-year degree for Canada) and possess a minimum of 2+ years outside sales experience, then we would like to talk to you. We will review your skill sets and perform a market search through our network to find you an upgraded position.
We request a complete resume, which will be reference check upon interaction with prospective employers.
We work in confidence and do not release your name to anyone unless we talk to you first.
Benefits of Using the Sales Recruiting Network
- You will initially spend time with a tenured sales recruiter, detailing your sales experience, refining a career focus, and creating search parameters for our project team to work.
- Next, we will begin to research our active positions throughout the network, to look for possible career fits, and eliminating the positions that don't match your employment plans.
- Once locating a position that suits your needs, we will assist with the research of the corporation, detailing the position, the corporate culture and the future the corporation holds. At that point, if we still have a match, a presentation of your background will CONFIDENTIALLY be made to that corporate hiring manager.
- At various stages of your interview process with the company, we will assist you in working with the hiring manager around obstacles that may prevent you from getting or taking the position.
- We will assist you with proper ways of informing your current employer of your leaving, as to not burn your employment bridge.